Coronavirus Booking Policy
We have decided to take bookings as normal this year via the Frome Meadow Campsite website bookings page, here you can book and pay in full for your stay.
However, if government guidelines do not allow us to open in August, we can transfer your booking to the following season or offer a full refund, excluding any booking fees charged by the external companies who manage our site.
If you booked via another platform the same policy applies; a full refund from us minus their booking fees.
On Site Measures
In order to protect our visitors this summer we will be implementing the following extra measures:
· Contactless payment for check-in and for onsite purchases eg logs, marshmallows and bbq coals.
· 10-meter distancing between separate groups of tents.
· Extra handwash basins provided.
· Distance markers outside toilets, showers and wash basins.
· Daily deep cleaning of all facilities.
· Extra space available to allow for social distancing.